La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

locksmith who can also do automotive keys and program them.

Go down

locksmith who can also do automotive keys and program them. Empty Re: locksmith who can also do automotive keys and program them.

Post by dean Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:41 pm

here is another lpg post.
I've been to a few locksmiths around town but the guys at Llaves Victor really impressed me. They fixed my car door by disengaging the power lock motor. They also made a copy of a key by thinning the thickness of a key blank - unreal craftsmanship.

This is a key that over a dozen locksmiths in Canada and Mexico weren't able to copy.

They are located on Ocampo, by the corner of Ocampo and Ramirez, 2 storefronts down from a store selling stoves and stovetops on the corner.

dean

Back to top Go down

locksmith who can also do automotive keys and program them. Empty locksmith who can also do automotive keys and program them.

Post by dean Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:07 am

on Revolution Street a block or two from the church on 5 de Mayo. On the other side of the block from amramburo grocery store that is near the malicon. It is at the corner from the seven seasons on the water side before hidago street,

Juan
Laves Alba
612-122-1433
blancaza@prodigy.net.mx

they can program transmitting remotes.

dean

Back to top Go down