La Ventana info and discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sending or receiving mail to/from the USA

Go down

sending or receiving mail to/from the USA Empty MAIL BOXES LOS BARRILES

Post by dean Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 am

bpe wrote:d. MAIL BOXES LOS BARRILES- WE ARE NOW OPEN 10-4 M-F. Stop by and enjoy a 20% discount on your 6-12 month private and secure, mail box rental until the end of May. Remember, weekly and reliable delivery of your mail and packages (Amazon, Ebay, UTV or car parts you name it) to our office on Calle Costa Brava. Mail north to USA and Canada too! Even if you have large items, furniture, engines, trailers, boats or vehicles, we can move it all north or south, over 25 years of experience on Mexican roads and 30 years of BCS residency. Terry Gray Curtis, at your service today. Tel 624-247-3203 or mailbarriles@gmail.com Si habla Espanol.

dean

Back to top Go down

sending or receiving mail to/from the USA Empty Re: sending or receiving mail to/from the USA

Post by dean Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:02 pm

http://bluestarbaja.com/

dean

Back to top Go down

sending or receiving mail to/from the USA Empty Re: sending or receiving mail to/from the USA

Post by dean Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:55 pm

a.   Need something delivered to Los Barriles, or need to send something stateside. Check outwww.acvlogistics.com/index.htm.  Go straight to ACV and get your packages delivered on time and to your door. Or send packages picked up at your door small or large to anywhere in continental United States. ACV delivers and sends your goods to and from Los Barriles, Baja California Sur. 

bpe
http://www.aeroburro.net/#!about

dean

Back to top Go down

sending or receiving mail to/from the USA Empty get mail and packages to LaPaz with a us mailing address

Post by dean Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:37 pm

LPG
US Mail Solution - I have been seeking a solution to my receiving mail, Netflix, books, Fed-Ex and especially my medications. There is a local service in La Paz as well as other locations on the Baja called POSTALL located at Blvd 5 de Feb. e/ Belisario Dmgz, #131-A Col. Pueblo Nuevo, La Paz. The manage is Roberto Castro Hernandez and a nicer guy you could not ask for!

You receive a local post office box for picking up your mail at their La Paz office. See www.nox.com.mx. Mail sent to you is sent to your assigned PO box in San Ysidro, CA. This then is taken across the border and put on a truck to La Paz and all the other places down the Baja they service--it is here in two days. Now for parcels, Fed Ex and medications: they go to a street address in San Diego and are taken to Tijuana and through customs--dutiable items pay 16.8% duty--meds are non-duty, but the patient must have the prescription on file with both the Postall San Diego office and their Tijuana office. My doctor did this by email yesterday and immediately I received an email confirming receipt. Up to three persons can share one account. I am just passing this on for those out there in gingoland that want secure service. Stop by their office as I did and talk to Roberto, he speaks fluent English sales@postall.com.mx. I am one relieved gringo! -

I paid using Pay Pal for one year the total was $232.00 USD. I can have two more names on the account, so if two friends want to share it will substantially reduce my cost.

The reason for the street address is that any number of senders will not deliver to a PO box. That is why they have the street address. Whether it looks like a house or an office building, I don't know. There office here looks very professional. OH for those without WI-FI, they also offer free WI-FI and have a nice table and chairs for their customers use.

They also sent me an email asking that I alert them when the pharmacy is shipping. I use the CVS Caremark and they email me when they ship and I in turn will notify Postall. I get three months at a time so it is only a few times a year. They have a problem with parking right in front of the building. Other people are parking there who are not their customers and taking up their three parking spots, so I have been parking on the side street. They are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Again, stop in, look it over and speak with Roberto. For me the peace of mind knowing that my mail is being securely handled is a big relief.

Good luck!

Ross
http://www.postall.com.mx/index.php?lang=en

La Paz Office.
5 de Febrero #131-A, Corner Belisario Dominguez, Pueblo Nuevo, La Paz, BCS
sending or receiving mail to/from the USA Lapazofficemap

Mail box service
Names per box 3 month service 6 month service 12 month service Kgs per month Cost per extra kg
Personal 5 $70.20 $118.80 $210.00 3 $5.85
Commercial 10 $95.40 $162.00 $285.60 5 $4.77
Corporative 25 $139.20 $236.40 $416.40 8 $4.35

dean

Back to top Go down

sending or receiving mail to/from the USA Empty sending or receiving mail to/from the USA

Post by dean Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 am

lpg
I just brought a batch of mail up yesterday and it went into a USPS drop box
in Santa Cruz, CA this morning. Club Cruceros has a mail box and members
such as myself stop by there anytime they are headed north to take the mail
with them. There is no charge for this service.

Last edited by dean on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

dean

Back to top Go down